The Expertise Centre for Technical Theatre of the RITCS and the research cell of SADA (Stockholm Academy of Dramatic Arts) studied the history of baroque theatre machinery together. The different with earlier studies is that we looked at historical sources from a theatre technical point of view. We figured out how things worked exactly, what the problems of the technicians were and what possible working methods could have been.
The aim was to combine historical knowledge with modern insights to come to new, innovative concepts for future use.
- Ergonomie barocker BühnenTechnik, ein anderer Blick auf die Geschichte, Die Vierte Wand, Ausgabe 006, April 2016 (DE, PDF)
- De ergonomie van theatermachinerie uit de barok – STEPP magazine 19 (NL, PDF)
- Een schouwtoneel op schaal – STEPP magazine #13 (NL, PDF)
- Chris Van Goethem
- Anders Larsson (Uniarts Stockholm)
- 2014 – 2017
- Uniarts Stockholm
With support of
- EHB structurele PWO middelen
- Onderzoeksfonds Uniarts Stockholm