The PWO project OPTiV analyzes the educational landscape of technical theatre in a changing technical – artistic context and formulates answers to the demand for optimization of both the educational landscape and the content of the different programs. In addition, the OPTiV project wants to formulate policy recommendations to support the educational field.
In concrete terms, the OPTiV project wants to answer the following questions:
- To what extent does the training field match the needs of the sector and how can the coordination be improved?
- What innovative methods and work forms are already present in the programs and how can the substantive quality of the training be further improved?
- How can the programs be better supported by the sector and the government?
- Competenties voor technici (pdf, NL)
- Building blocks for unique people (pdf, EN)
- Opleidingen 2012 – STEPP magazine nr. 4 (pfd, NL)
- Chris van Goethem
- Rob van Ertvelde
- Inge Lambrichts
- 2008 – 2011
With support of
- PWO middelen Erasmushogeschool Brussel